Kontent by Kentico is the headless CMS for modern content management at scale, from seamless workflows and governance to flexible omnichannel delivery.
Your Content Better Faster at Scale
Enable your marketers
- The Kontent platform makes it easier for business users to plan and publish compelling content.
- Secure permissions govern and streamline enterprise content workflows.
Free up your developers
- Decoupling production and presentation give developers freedom and flexibility.
- They choose the technologies to create engaging experiences that look and feel great on every channel.
Unify your global teams
- Workflows and control meet independence and agility. Centrally governed, seamless.
- This is unified content management at scale.
Headless. A modern approach to content management
Agile, flexible and interactive operations.
Separates presentation from production.
For both business and technical users.
An omnichannel content-first approach.
Integrable with other best of breed solutions.
When it comes to content, there's so much
more for your organization to manage
- Personalized and resonant in market
- Always-on, available 24/7
- On the channels customers expect
- Business & IT collaboration is a must
- Integrated, fast, agile, adaptive
- Future-proof, reducing TCO of IT
- Self-service and conversation automation & AI
- Consistent and accessible knowledge & data
- Agile digital commerce experiences
People expect consistent, seamless digital experiences
of consumers say that good DX is being able to “quickly accomplish what I came to do.”
of consumers will leave a site without completing a transaction if they encounter an error
of consumers won’t do business with a company if they can’t use their preferred channels
Customer behaviors are changing quickly and so are their expectations of DX
|Disruptive trends in the DXP market||Overview||Your CMS in 2022|
Transition to SaaS/cloud-native solutions
Legacy platforms falling short of the required speed and agility needed for newly digitized content
Enables a shift towards digital product vs traditional web content management projects
Transition to SaaS/cloud native solutions
Incumbents still offering on-premises, products
Built as a multitenant SaaS solution with data centers across the world
Modular Enterprise Architecture
Enterprise IT departments moving from monolithic to composable architecture
API-first solution with seamless integration with all third-party tools